/> Travel Advisory – Suspend Ethiopian Airlines Flights to and from China – Global Pan Africanism Network <
  • GA -3342821 Accra ,Ghana
  • +254700614290/+233541098521

Travel Advisory – Suspend Ethiopian Airlines Flights to and from China

Date: 04th February 2020

RE:Travel Advisory – Suspend Ethiopian Airlines Flights to and from China

United States of Africa is extremely worried about Ethiopian Airlines decision to continue flying to China in spite of the huge risks of corona virus pandemic.

Ethiopian Airlines flying to China Endangers National Security of Africa and puts lives of over 1.3 billion people at risk. We call upon Ethiopian Airlines to immediately suspend its flights to and from China. Considering the fact that Corona Virus can spread before showing early signs,the harsh reality that Africa doesn’t have capacity in terms of Personnel,Technology and Infrastructure to contain an outburst of such a dangerous epidemic like Corona Virus; it is wise that African nations take all the necessary measures to protect their citizens.

United States of Africa believes that lives of Africans matter and are more valuable than profits.It is unlikely if China would have done the same if there was an outbreak in Ethiopia. While weighing in on the fact that Ethiopian Airlines is the largest and most profitable carrier in Africa;we find it urgent to warn African countries not to allow any flights to or from China until the outbreak is fully contained as reports show its increasingly spreading at alarming rate each day.

African leaders must take decisive action to stop any flights coming from China or going to China and evacuate uninfected Africans from China.

United States of Africa warns Africans from travelling to China and other countries affected by Corona Virus. We appeal you to stay away from China for your own safety.
Regards,

Daniel Mwambonu,
The President
United States of Africa Project

11 Comments Found

• Reo Property Investment Says:
    February 4, 2020 06:35:36

This information is worth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?

• phâN tích bài thuật hoài Says:
    February 4, 2020 08:32:50

Some truly interesting points you have written.Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for :D.

• jasa backlinks Says:
    February 4, 2020 09:16:33

Ι think everʏthіng typed made a ton of sense. However, what about thіs? suⲣpose yoᥙ composed a catchier post title? I mean, I don't ԝant to tell you how to run your website, however ԝhat if you added a post title to maybe grab folk's attention? I meаn Travel Advisory - Suspend Ethiopian Airlines Flights to and from China - Global Pan-Africanism Network is kinda plain. Yoս should glance at Yahoо's home page and see hoow they create news headlines to grab viewers interested. You might try adding a vieo or a picture or two to get readers interested about everything've written. In my opinion, it ѡould mаke your posts a little livelier.

• hotmail email Says:
    February 5, 2020 02:26:37

I was recommended thiѕ blog by mу cousin. I'm no longer positive wһether or not thіѕ submit is written by wɑy of him as no οne eⅼse understand sᥙch сertain apρroximately mү trouble. You'ге amazing! Thank yοu!

• quần áo Says:
    February 5, 2020 04:35:10

Keep up the excellent work, I read few content on this web site and I think that your web site is really interesting and has sets of excellent info.

• the best newborn photographers Says:
    February 8, 2020 01:28:44

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come acrows a blog that's both educative and amusing, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very haply that I stumbled across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

• situs slot depo pulsa tanpa potongan Says:
    February 8, 2020 09:03:26

With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

• Shop house Phú Quốc Says:
    February 9, 2020 12:48:53

Bất động sản 24h: Xu hướng đầu tư du lịch nghỉ … Xu hướng mới và cơ hội đầu tư bất động sản nghỉ dưỡng nửa cuối

• http://social.joyetech.com Says:
    February 9, 2020 03:48:46

An imprеssive sһare! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who has been conducting a little homework on this. Ꭺnd he in fact ordered me lunch becɑuse I discovered it for him... lol. So let mee rewoord this.... Thanks for the mеal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to discuss this іssue here on your internet site.

• newborn photography with parents Says:
    February 9, 2020 10:59:08

I always was interested in this subject and still am, thank youu for posting.